[gedit-list] congratulations and complains

Dear Collegues
first of all I have to congratulate for the enhancements You have done to gedit in particular the marking of a line for a fast goback there and the  file browser of the working dir also if the filename~ hidden file should be avoided.
Now coming to the complains, I regret the disappearing of the find and replace buttons and the placement of the new button.
These seems little things but if Your job (like mine) is writing large programs it takes time to go to the menu and this is "waste time".
Last but not least is the search for a word in the working dir (usually I use an independent terminal and the grep command). May be this is not easy to handle in a multilanguage editor but is very useful in large codes subdivided in many files.
 In any case thanks to all for the valuable work.
Best regards
Mario De Poli