[gedit-list] Is only stupid wrap mode available?

I pushed recently version 0.3 of my Nim editor to github:

https://github.com/ngtk3/NEd

Now I consider some small extensions.

Personally I do not use wrap mode, but I know that some other editors
claim to support smart wrapping.

Seems that gtksourceview wraps

#include <stdio.h>

int main(void)
{
    printf("This is a really long line of useless text\n");
}

only like this:

#include <stdio.h>

int main(void)
{
    printf("This is a really long line of
useless text\n");
}

What I would like better is this:

#include <stdio.h>

int main(void)
{
    printf("This is a really long line of
        useless text\n");
}

That is wrapped text is indented. (optionally some kind of wrap marks may be useful.)

Do I miss something?

And is there a way to get vertical lines marking indentation level as in

http://nim-lang.org/nimedit/index.html