Re: [gedit-list] Upgrading from gedit 3.10.4 to 3.22.0 runtime error

Ok, more info to narrow down the scope a bit.

It looks like the gsettings aren't getting into the environment. In the gedit-3.22.0/data directory of the
source, I can view the org.gnome.gedit.gschema.xml file and can see the 'show-tabs-mode' key that the error
says it can't find.

When I print the existing keys, I get the keys that are in older versions of gedit:

gsettings list-keys org.gnome.gedit.preferences.ui
bottom-panel-visible
max-recents
statusbar-visible
notebook-show-tabs-mode
side-panel-visible
toolbar-visible

So...why aren't the new/updated keys getting added to the system when I 'make' or 'make install'? And how can
I force it work?

Thanks,

Tom