Re: [gedit-list] Code folding gedit 2.28

On 11/26/2016 04:18 PM, H wrote:
I am running CentOS 6.8 containing gedit 2.28. I would like to install a code-folding plugin which I believe
does exist but there seems to be a few different versions. Which one(s) have people found useful?

Ideally I would also like to be able to fold markdown text, not only programming code. Has anyone had success
with that?