[gedit-list] Scroll Convert Plugin

Hello,
 I built/ updated a plugin for Gedit. It is called 'Scroll Convert':

https://github.com/nogre/gedit-scroll-convert

The basic functionality is to convert special characters between different fomattings using a shortcut key, i.e. scroll through the different encodings. The languages include ascii, hex, decimal, html name and latex, and it should be easy to add additional languages and characters if desired. This work is based on Convert Special Characters by Marco Crippa for Gedit version 3.8.

Basically the main features of the plugin work. I'd also like to be able to change the hot-key, but I am yet to figure that out (any help would be appreciated).

Also, because I am new at this, I can't seem to figure out how to add the plugin to the wiki. So anyone willing to do it, or let me know how, would be great.

Noah