Re: [gedit-list] Where to install StyleSchemes on Windows

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016, at 10:27, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro wrote:
We are currently working on a new version of gedit for windows. Would
it be possible for you to try it out?

I installed it and will use it for the next days, to see whether bugs
come up.

For the styles:
INSTALLDIR\share\gtksourceview-3.0\styles

Should do it,

Actually, it doesn't. Even restarting gedit (this still with version 2)
would not show the new styles. However, I found now out how to do it:

You can download the styles, whereever you want (the 'styles' directory
you mentioned, is fine, but every other directory would do as well), and
then use the settings dialogue to *add* the style - a file-selector
window opens, and you have to navigate to the place where you had
downloaded the XML file, and select it.

Ronald