[gedit-list] Feature Request: Git Undo Section

Hello,

Recently I've been using Git plugin for gedit.
It's very handy to know the changes that were made to a file.
However to revert changes in a certain section I type the whole text by hand.
If the diff is too long then I have to run `git diff` in a terminal,
copy the removed lines from the output and paste in gedit. That's what I do currently.
It would be nice to have a context menu item so that by clicking on it I'll be able to restore the deleted section.
Delete or at least copy that section. I think that would be fair enough and easy to implement.

Kind Regards
Archil