[gedit-list] docs: added descriptions to the help files

Hi All,

Just a note that I've pushed an update [0] to gedit help that includes a
<desc> (description) tag for all gedit help files. These descriptions
add a bit of context to help the user decide whether that topic will
address the issue they face / help them do what they want to do.

gedit docs didn't include any descriptions of the help topics, but all
other GNOME help includes these descriptions. To be consistent across
our help, I've added them.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks, all!

Jim

[0] commit 2bbd5e09a0903096088f53d88c4d0b6e6a7ded3d