Re: [gedit-list] libgedit, again

Another thing that I want to add, gcode should not be seen as something
stable, quite the contratry it should be seen as highly unstable, and it
would not be recommended to copy the code in other apps, at least not at
the beginning. Refactorings can happen at any time, functions could be
moved again to gedit (like for the utils functions, to deprecate some of
them).

But that instability has an advantage, we have more freedom for changes,
and gcode doesn't need to be perfect all the time. So it's possible to
make more code reusable in less time, in comparison to creating new APIs
in GSV, for example.