Re: [gedit-list] Issues with SyncTeX plugin

Hi Pieter,

do you get any error when you run gedit from a terminal?

Cheers.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 3:25 PM, <pieter redpanda nl> wrote:
Hi all,

The SyncTeX plugin only seems to work when manually adding/checking it in
the preferences dialog. After closing gedit and restarting it, the plugin
is still checked, but it doesn't do anything (and the "Forward Search"
option is greyed out). How do I fix this? I'm using gedit 3.14 on a 64bit
Arch Linux system.

Cheers,
Pieter