Re: [gedit-list] Size of window changes on save

On 2014-04-30, 19:24 GMT, Doug McNutt wrote:
Things like window size, as you mentioned, but also text font
and size, tab settings, characters that comprise a word for
double clicking, rules for word wrapping, and I could easily
go on, stored easily in the resource fork.

I would hate if somebody actually implemented it, but I guess
you can put a lot of information into extended attributes of the
filesystem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_file_attributes ?

Matěj