Re: [gedit-list] Porting plugins that use menus to the new UI?

Hey,

I just pushed a patch porting one plugin, have a look at the commit:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit-plugins/commit/?id=14df2455455b3a3a17c226341b41782f10fd6988

And here you have the sections of the menus you can use:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit/tree/gedit/gedit-menu.ui

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers.