Re: [gedit-list] Gedit 3 Windows Binaries?

Hi Patrick,

last time I checked this, there were several problems:
 * gtk 3.10 would need some love on windows
 * pygobject was not correctly working on windows.

We would really appreciate someone to actually help on this, so if you feel like helping we could give you some advice. As usual we are on #gedit channel on the Gimpnet IRC.

Cheers.