Re: [gedit-list] TypeError when using External Tools plugin

Well, after replacing my /usr/lib/gedit/plugins/externaltools/functions.py
with the version on GitHub, I get the following error (using the option to
save the current document before running the external command):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/gedit/plugins/externaltools/functions.py", line 280, in
capture_menu_action
    MultipleDocumentsSaver(window, panel, False, node)
  File "/usr/lib/gedit/plugins/externaltools/functions.py", line 256, in
__init__
    self.save_next_document()
  File "/usr/lib/gedit/plugins/externaltools/functions.py", line 266, in
save_next_document
    Gedit.commands_save_document_async(next_doc,
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/site-packages/gi/module.py", line 320, in
__getattr__
    return getattr(self._introspection_module, name)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/site-packages/gi/module.py", line 139, in
__getattr__
    self.__name__, name))
AttributeError: 'gi.repository.Gedit' object has no attribute
'commands_save_document_async'

Any ideas?
Thanks, Pieter.