[gedit-list] Bookmarks in File Browser

I'm running Gedit 3.8.3, as installed with Ubuntu-gnome Saucy Salamander (13.10). I am running Ubuntu-gnome in fallback (flashback) mode.

This concerns bookmarks to files and server connections, not a Bookmarks plugin for file content.

I have a large file of bookmarks located in .gtk-bookmarks from my old homedir, but this version of Gedit doesn't seem to read it.

Any idea where it should be and what it should be called now?

Thanks,

Ed Greenberg