Re: [gedit-list] Spell checking doesn't take effect for gedit 3.4.2 shipped with Debian Wheezy.

On 08-11-13 09:04, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
Hi all,

I use gedit 3.4.2 shipped with Debian Wheezy, but the spell checking
doesn't take effect after I've checked the corresponding options for
gedit.  I've gtkspell, aspell and the corresponding dictionaries
installed.

Any hints on this issue?  Thanks in advance.

Regards

Please make sure to have Hunspell installed with the correct
dictionaries (some can be found in myspell dictionaries). De install
aspell as Hunspell is much better.