Re: [gedit-list] spelling highlight

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 02:52:07PM +0000, Philippe Grange wrote:
I have not been able to find anything under those files :
.gconf/apps/gedit-2/%gconf.xml
.gconf/apps/gedit-2/plugins/%gconf.xml
.gconf/apps/gedit-2/preferences/%gconf.xml
.gconf/apps/gedit-2/preferences/ui/%gconf.xml
.gconf/apps/gedit-2/preferences/ui/statusbar/%gconf.xml

So is this a default setting that cannot be changed or am I looking in
the wrong place ?

gconf is deprecated. GNOME applications use GSettings now, with dconf as
the default backend. Try with the dconf-editor program, for example. Or
on the command line, the gsettings command.

Cheers,
Sébastien