Re: [gedit-list] Help in plugin developement

In commander plugin bookmark.py line 18
>>>window.get_message_bus().send('/plugins/bookmarks', 'toggle', view=view)
how to identify object path'/plugins/bookmarks' and method name 'toggle'.?
I tried like this one in gedit python console
window.get_message_bus().is_registered('/plugins/externaltools','run_external_tool')
    FALSE
window.get_message_bus().is_registered('/plugins/externaltools','toggle')
    FALSE
please.help me to understand it.