Re: [gedit-list] gedit automatic hyphenation - print options

On 2013-07-15 23:30, Hugo Alejandro wrote:
Hello again.

Now I write to see if there is possibility of adding the option
"hyphenation", as a way to wrap text in the print options in gedit.
Gedit has an excellent dictionary and spell checker, for which (I think)
could do is homework. Currently gedit has options to adjust the text,
but the "do not split words in two lines" is not very efficient when
printing in gedit (even using monospace font).

use libhyphen0 from hunspell

thanks

--
Hugo