Re: [gedit-list] limitd undos

Thanks for being helpful Ignacio.

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 9:22, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro wrote:
Hi Nick,

see
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit/tree/data/org.gnome.gedit.gschema.xml.in.in#n63
you can set it to unlimited if you want.

Cheers.

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Nick Gravgaard
<me nickgravgaard com>wrote:

Sorry Andy it wasn't meant to be bitchy.

I was just annoyed when I found Ctrl-Z didn't work 50 times into a
coding session. I just want to do stuff.

For why I got involved in the gedit source some time ago, see
http://nickgravgaard.com/elastictabstops/

Nick