Re: [gedit-list] Session Saver plugin issues

Hi Jeffery,

yeah we dropped the plugin because nobody was actually maintaining it anymore.
If you feel like it we would be glad that you create i.e a github repository with it
fix it and improve it. Once you think it is ready you could ping us to get it back into
the gedit-plugins repository.

Regards.