Re: [gedit-list] Document signals and close gedit signal

Hi Chuchi,

There is one possible hack, although I wouldn't recommend it. You can check for the "gedit-is-quitting" data item on the window instance. This is an internally used hack, so no guarantees, but it should indicate whether the window instance is closing. use:

 GPOINTER_TO_BOOLEAN (g_object_get_data (window, "gedit-is-quitting"));

Jesse