Re: [gedit-list] First letter from a freshman

On 10/28/12 7:50 PM, yao bo wrote:
Hello everyone here!
My name is Yao Bo,and it's a Chinese name.My English name is Boyce.Gedit
is the first text editor I have used,and I still use it sometimes.And I
think gedit has some little flaws,and want to try my best to improve
it.Do you have any suggestion?What should I do first?

Disclaimer: I'm not a developer of Gedit.

If you have concrete ideas already, please state it.
If not, you may check user reported bugs:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gedit