Re: [gedit-list] Documentation plugin feature request

Hey All,

Realized I never mentioned on this thread...
I added support for XML in the code-assistance plugin. It can also validate your document against an XML Schema Document or a RelaxNG file.

Jesse has merged it into the main repo on git.gnome.org

Feel free to tell me if you have any problems with it.

-Jono