[gedit-list] The issue of compiling and running gedit 3.7.1 within jhbuild.

Hi all,

I've successfully compiled the gedit 3.7.1 within jhbuild.  Then I run it
as follows:

--------------------------
werner@debian-asus:~$ jhbuild shell
werner@debian-asus:~$ which gedit
/opt/jhbuild/gnome/bin/gedit
werner@debian-asus:~$ gedit
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

** (gedit:2681): WARNING **: Error retrieving accessibility bus address:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.a11y.Bus was not
provided by any .service files
GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings
will not be saved or shared with other applications.

** (gedit:2681): WARNING **: Could not load theme icon user-bookmarks-
symbolic: Icon 'user-bookmarks-symbolic' not present in theme

** (gedit:2681): WARNING **: Could not load theme icon user-home-
symbolic: Icon 'user-home-symbolic' not present in theme

** (gedit:2681): WARNING **: Could not load theme icon drive-harddisk-
symbolic: Icon 'drive-harddisk-symbolic' not present in theme

** (gedit:2681): CRITICAL **: atk_bridge_adaptor_cleanup: assertion
`inited' failed
werner@debian-asus:~$ gedit --version
gedit - Version 3.7.1

As you can see, I meet so many WARNINGs, how to solve these issues?

Furthermore, in order to run the gedit, I must first running the jhbuild
shell ,  I want to know how can I export the corresponding environment
variables setted by  'jhbuild shell' so that I can use the latest version
of gedit without running the " jhbuild shell"  first?

Regards

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.