Re: [gedit-list] gedit proposal site design

Hi!

	the page looks nice! Our web page definitely needs some update. To use
the page it would need some changes (eg updated screenshots from gedit 3
and we would like to keep our logo which in turn it would probably
reflect a bit on the colors used on the page).

Anyway, we really appreciate the help and if you would like to push this
further I suggest you join us in #gedit on irc.gnome.org to discuss it a
bit.

Ciao
	Paolo