Re: [gedit-list] I have a suggestion for future versions of GEDIT

HI,

It's cool that you like gedit, thanks for the respect :) For your problem, there is already an existing solution. You can use the Session Saver plugin which is provided by the gedit-plugins package that you can install on your system.

Jesse