[gedit-list] Gedit with blurry chars

I am using gedit for PHP development but I noticed since a few months that sometimes when I type something, some parts of the text become blurry and only after a click somewhere else or type another letter it comes back to normal. I got used to this problem but I am curious about what can be causing this type of issue.

Do you know what can I do about it?

This problem only occurs in gedit, and nowhere else.

Here comes the picture of the error: http://i.imm.io/udEc.jpeg

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English
--
Vinicius