Re: [gedit-list] Keyboard Feature Request

Brandon, you know (on Ubuntu, at least) you can use ALT with the number keys to select tabs in Gedit?

Though shifting them around with the mouse can sometimes be a little troublesome. And I don't know if this is a convention elsewhere, but the use of CTRL-TAB and CTRL-SHFT-TAB to switch tabs is quite intuitive in some browsers.

Mark.