[gedit-list] New language type

Hi all,

I'm trying to develop a django plugin but I have some problems:

Snippets plugin: I want snippets plugin propose items when I'm editing a django file. Currently I add all my snippets in the python language.

There is any way to create a "virtual" language for django files?

The same problem with django templates, I'm adding the snippets in the html language but I want to add a "django template" language.

The general idea is something like emacs, a django mode that change the way gedit and plugins works.

Any idea about how can I develop it, the correct way?