Re: [gedit-list] How to change the Bracket highlight method?

grep bracket /usr/share/gtksourceview-*/styles/*.xml

Op 28 maart 2012 12:12 schreef Frozen_byte <Frozen_byte gmx de> het volgende:
Dear Gnome-Team,

I just have a very Simple question as you see in Subject.
I Just want to prevent the highlight method from changing the background color of the bracket instead it just should become bold and red like this: { ... }
Please tell me what i have to do for this, should I rebuild the whole package or just change some lines in the Style Layouts?

Greetings out of Germany,

~¿Quis custodes custodit?~

gedit-list mailing list
gedit-list gnome org