[gedit-list] VIM Highlighting in Gedit?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if, in case of a programming language that is not covered by Gedit-Syntax-Highlighting, there is any way to utilize the Syntax-Highlighting Definitions of VIM? Is this already doable? If not, I would suggest this as a new feature.

For example:
I'm programming a website in HTML/Mason. There is no Syntax-Highlighting Definition for the language in Gedit. It would be cool to have an option to say "use the Syntax-Highlighting of VIM for this one".

Best Regards,
Chris