Re: [gedit-list] Search in files plugin for gedit 3.2

There are at least 2 plugins for gedit 3 that do this: and I can't remember/find the link to the other one but it was a bit buggy.

Personally, I use the gnome search tool with the External Tools plugin, set to search where the currently active document is:

xargs -I '{}' gnome-search-tool --path={}