Re: [gedit-list] File browser

Hi Arnoud

Le 4 mei 2011 à 10:02, Arnaud LEGENDRE <arnolegendre gmail com> a écrit :

> Hello, and thanks all for this wonderfull application, for sure the most
> efficient text editor, i've used

Thanks!

> I was wondering if there was a way to copy/cut and paste files within
> the file browser ? Also, is it possible to view all files in it, not
> only the editable ones?

Copy/paste is not possible, we explicitly do not want to replace a file "manager" (we are a text editor). We provide delete because it's relatively easy to implement (arguably we should not). The rationale being to use the right tool for the job.

You can view all files by checking 'View binary files' in the fb context menu.