Re: [gedit-list] How much work to port plugins from Gedit2 to Gedit3

Well it is not that complicated but probably you will have to invest some time on it.
Here it is the new python tutorial (unfinished but gives an idea)�http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/PythonPluginHowTo

Regards.

PS: you can always have a look at gedit plugins for a better idea.