Re: [gedit-list] Toolbar button for fast enable/disable of word wrapping

> I'm using gedit for a lot of different purposes, sometimes code
> sometimes general text. How about a tool bar button for enable/disable
> word wrapping and/or fixed character lengths?

Hello. Just arrived in the list.

I think this is a general issue. For different uses you may want to set
many properties. The plugin "Auto Tab by Language" solves the problem
for the tab key. The "external tools" plugin is also filetype dependent
(and is awesome!).

Would it be good to solve this problem once and for all? I certainly
don't want a toolbar-full of buttons for each property. I'd rather have
the configuration set automatically on the background. gedit has no
"major-modes" like emacs, but anyway I'd rather like a bigger "Auto Tab
by Language" than incompatible major-modes.

Regards