[gedit-list] Updated help in the 2.3X branch

Hi All,

As I work to wrap up the help for gedit 3.0, I wanted to see if it would be possible to port the help back to the 2.3X branch.  90-some percent of the help is appropriate from 3.0 version to the to the 2.3X version, and it wouldn't be that difficult for me to make those adjustments.

If I make those adjustments, would it be possible to update the docs in that earlier branch?

Getting that help into the system would allow for that help to be included in Ubuntu 11.04, so I'm hopeful that this would be possible.

What do you think?

Jim