Re: [gedit-list] Save As

Hey,

probably some bug in gtk+ or gedit for that version. If you can try to update to a newer version of gedit.

Regards.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Oh, Lai Boon <lb oh viasystems com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have GEdit 2.16 installed by default on my new Redhat Enterprise Linux v5.4 server. We use GNOME as X-Window. I found that on this new server, when we use “save as” trying to save a copy of current opened document, the filename of current document will not appear on the GEdit’s popup GUI.

We used to see the filename shown up when we used GEdit on our old machine. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Thank you.

LB

The information contained in this communication and its attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify postmaster viasystems com and delete the communication without retaining any copies. Thank you.
Translations of this available:
Traduction disponible chez:
Traducciones disponibles en:
Vertalingen beschikbaar bij: