Ahh, I see you are the developer :). So do you want to implement this little change / do you have time for that? I'd appreciate :).

Br,
Visko

On 2011-01-02 19:34, Visko wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, but it's not quite what I expected. Not bad,
but I don't want to press the Ctrl+Shift+F after every selection, I just
want it to work if selection finished (similarly to other editors like
Eclipse or Notepad++). Am I right that I have to patch it or I should
contact to the developer of the plugin? :)

Br,
Visko