[gedit-list] wishlist idea

I really dig gedit being an old BRIEF, CodeWright, and BBEdit fan, gedit give me me most of what I want for coding and price can't be beat.   What I would like to request is to add to the print header and option to include the date and time.   So that way the printed header could optional include date and time.

Rah!
Steve B.
The Dojo of Cool
Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The
best way to predict the future is to invent it. - Alan Kay