[gedit-list] asking features: execute document as script AND smarter auto-encoding detection

Hi!

I miss two things for now:
1) execute the current editing document as script
2) sometimes the encoding detection fails and shows a dialog, I wonder if it could try more... because sometimes I just select western and it works..

PS.: I think gedit has several pros: it looks good, it is fast, it is easy to use, it has addons... I use it all days, all the time, at work and at home! I can find no cons btw..

PS.2: I thought the easiest way to ask this (no forum login or something with login... would be to send email to this list; if I could have had used a better way, say me so, thx :)) it was the 1st contact I found at .org