[gedit-list] Gedit docs update

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. In reviewing the Gedit documentation from the 3.0 release, I see that we were able to document the following plugins . . .

Bracket Completion
Change Case
Document Statistics
Embedded Terminal
External Tools
File Browser Pane
Insert Date/Time
Modelines
Python Console
Sort
Spell Checker
Tag List

But didn't get to these . . .

Bookmarks
Character Map
Code Comment
Color Picker
Commander
Draw Spaces
Join/Split Lines
Multi Edit
Quick Open
Session Saver
Snippets
Word Completion

I've created page stubs for these plugins, and I'll be making sure that we have them covered for the 3.2 release. I'm also going to change the way the plugin docs are displayed. I'll be moving the document title into the description field, and will be using the gedit plugin name as the title of the document. This should make it easier to find the documentation for the plugin you're using.

Debian / Ubuntu also ship a bunch of developer plugins. If I have time to get to those, I will, but I can't make any promises.

If anyone would like to help out with documenting any of these plugins, please feel free to speak up. I'd be glad to help you get started.

Regards,

Jim