Re: [gedit-list] Can not change the lenguage at gedit

At 11:52 -0400 4/1/11, Patricio Molina wrote:
I had try to cange the lenguage from english to spanshi, but the list of lenguages only include different tipes of english.... What do i gto to do?

I'm pretty sure you are making your choice in a selection box that chooses which programming language -  C, perl, python, and the like - should be used for color coding of the commands and other details used by the language of the particular source file.

But I'm not the one to ask how to set your real language of choice. Your operating system should be handling that.  What is it? UNIX, Linux, OS-X, Windows ??? It's likely that you will have to ask on another list .

--
-->  The best programming tool is a soldering iron <--