[gedit-list] How to disable autocomplete in search box?

 Thanks for providing gedit, I like simple text editors that don't get
in the way of getting work done.  I upgraded from CentOS 5 to Fedora 13
recently and the behavior of the find box changed.  Now it tries to
autocomplete what I'm searching for, which I'd like to disable.  I'm not
sure if this is an OS feature or gedit feature.  I looked through gconf
and searched around, but I get mobbed by C++ and other related editing
auto-complete plugins.  Any pointers on how I might accomplish this?
Thanks!

John