[gedit-list] gedit 2.30.1-1 printing issue

Hello,

The following issue with gedit 2.30.1-1 may have resulted from my program use ignorance or it may be a bug.

Note: Upon attempting to employ the Help-Contents function, the following message box appears: "There was an error displaying the help. No application is registered as handling this file."
I am unable to identify the referenced file.

Issue, printing .f90 file:

Using Windows XP Home ver. 2002, Service Pack 3,
gedit GUI display

After electing to print only one page, selected from Print Preview, subsequent Print Preview activations show only
the page previously elected. All other pages show as blank in Print Preview.

Your issue resolution assistance will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
R. Lloyd Riffe