Re: [gedit-list] Donations? (gedit rocks my world every day.)

Hi Jens,

	thanks for your mail, this kind of appreciation is even more important
to us than a cash donation.

At the moment we do not have a PayPal donation link specific to gedit...
maybe we could consider creating one or maybe use flattr.com.

In the mean time we really appreciate your support through the "Friend
of GNOME" program.

Another thing that comes to my mind is to check with Jesse (who is the
guy behind the OSX port) to see if he has an amazon wish list :)

Thanks again for using gedit!

Ciao
	Paolo