[gedit-list] gedit Plugins on Windows

Dear Developers,

because of the subject I am studying and the programs we need to use
there I'm unfortunately forced to live in the Windows world. Actually,
I prefer Ubuntu and Gnome also because of the gedit editor: its LaTeX
plugin is simple and auto-completion is gorgeous. So I tried to run
gedit on Windows and found out that plugins aren't supported yet. Just
wanted to send you this small message to tell you that the combination
of gedit and its LaTeX plugin would make the best LaTeX editor
available on Windows.

Just a piece of mind and thank you for your great work,
Niklaas