[gedit-list] Custom toolbar icons

Hi All,

How can I add custom toolbar icons to the gEdit window in my gedit plugin?

I defined the following string array for menu items and toolbar
buttons in my plugin.

const gchar submenu_macro[] =
"<ui>"
"  <menubar name='MenuBar'>"
"    <menu name='ToolsMenu' action='Tools'>"
"      <placeholder name='ToolsOps_3'>"
"        <menu action='Macro'>"
"          <menuitem action='StartRecordMacro'/>"
"          <menuitem action='StopRecordMacro'/>"
"          <menuitem action='PlaybackMacro'/>"
"        </menu>"
"      </placeholder>"
"    </menu>"
"  </menubar>"
"  <toolbar name='ToolBar'>"
"    <separator/>"
"    <toolitem action='StartRecordMacro' icon='record-macro.png'/>"
"    <toolitem action='StopRecordMacro' icon='stop-macro.png'/>"
"    <toolitem action='PlaybackMacro' icon='play-macro.png'/>"
"    <separator/>"
"  </toolbar>"
"</ui>";

After compilation, the toolbar buttons are added but there is no icon
on the buttons. How should I specify the icons for the toolbar buttons
and where the icons files should be placed during the installation?

--
Thanks,
Sam K. Raju