Re: [gedit-list] Tab navigation shortcuts

James Earl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using Gedit for a long time now on a daily basis at work.
> I've seen the file browser come along, and have seen the stability and
> performance increase. Thank you!
>
> One thing I've been wondering about recently is the tab switching
> short cuts Ctrl+Alt+Page Up/Down.  Would it be possible to change this
> to match Gnome Terminal's Ctrl+Page Up/Down, or does this conflict
> with something?

I think you can, but you will need to do it using a gtkrc file,
overriding the appropriate keybinding for the GeditView widget. You can
google on more details on gtkrc files, I'm not very familiar with them
myself, so I don't know from the top of my head the syntax.