Re: [gedit-list] Snippets

Chuchi Perriman wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Jono Bacos is working on python snippets and acire (snippets viewer):
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PythonSnippets
> https://launchpad.net/acire
>
> How could we use these snippets in the gedit plugin?
These snippets are not the same thing as the gedit snippets (which are
interactive). In this sense, the acire snippets are more like templates
or just whole files that work standalone. It think it would make more
sense to have them in a separate plugin. But bridging that with gedit
seems like a nice idea (and actually don't know why it wasn't done in
the first place, seems reasonable)